Don’t just listen! Watch too!
Jordyn is an avid Outlander fan. Check out her latest blog posts here!
The Urban Outlander A City Girl's adventures through a newly discovered obsession with Diana Gabaldon's books and the Starz TV show
- Season 5 Finale Recap!by theurb03 on May 11, 2020 at 2:58 pm
It’s here! I got my Pocket Jamie and plaid on so let’s find those Easter Eggs at Thanksgiving Dinner!
- Season 5 Ep 11 – “Journeycake” Recapby theurb03 on May 4, 2020 at 1:05 am
Bring your PB&J sandwiches! Diana Gabaldon wrote the penultimate ep and it’s got a lot of feels!
- Season 5 Ep 10 – “Mercy Shall Follow Me”by theurb03 on April 27, 2020 at 2:00 am
Drumroll! It’s what we’ve been waiting for… And did it work? Was it satisfying?
- Season 5 Ep 9 “Monsters and Heroes” Recapby theurb03 on April 20, 2020 at 1:49 pm
This episode has it all: Snake bites, dads walking in on their partially nude daughter, buffalo, male bonding, babies born in the woods, Jamie and Claire declaring their love (again)! It’s got it all! Also, let’s talk about cyber stalking.
- Season 5 Ep 8 – “Famous Last Words” Recapby theurb03 on April 13, 2020 at 2:00 am
It’s all about men’s feelings this ep but there were two jokes that were my fave!
- The Fiery Cross Book Review!by theurb03 on April 5, 2020 at 7:50 pm
The first book review I’ve done on Diana’s books. That’s how much I love despise this book! I’d love to hear why you love it or why it’s not your favorite in the series because let’s just say I have “fiery” thoughts. I start with what I like and hope to see in the show
- Season 5 Ep 7 The Ballad of Roger Mac Recapby theurb03 on March 30, 2020 at 1:00 am
Let’s dive into this pool of tears all…
- Season 5 Ep 6 Better to Burn than Marry Recapby theurb03 on March 22, 2020 at 9:05 pm
There’s SO much to talk about! Let’s dive in cause we’re talking Jocasta’s tragic history, women moving away from all this political talk, Wylie being uber gross, and when the writers do things right and when they are tone deaf about slavery and race in the show.
- Season 5 Ep 5 – Perpetual Adoration Reviewby theurb03 on March 16, 2020 at 1:17 am
Bow your heads at the altar of Outlander! It’s ep 5!
- Season 5 Ep 4 The Company We Keep Reviewby theurb03 on March 9, 2020 at 1:05 am
Add this to your Outlander drinking game: Sip your glass because Roger Mac is singing again!
- Season 5 Ep 3 – Free Will – Reviewby theurb03 on March 2, 2020 at 2:25 am
Let’s chat! Some stylistic changes so far, Claire and Jamie have a moment, Beardsley House of Horrors, and more!
- Season 5 Ep 2 – Between Two Fires – Reviewby theurb03 on February 24, 2020 at 2:05 am
Ruthless Murtagh, Marsali the Butcher of Fraser’s Ridge, and more! I’m holding hands with Roger because I couldn’t do shite in the 18th century too. Let’s sing our way outta here!